Sunday, January 27, 2008

Guest Designer at Paws On!




One Really Cool Thing that happened recently was that I was chosen as the Guest Designer (February) for Paws On Scrapbooking. I'm really stoked about this, because Paws On is one of my favorite sites. And somehow, that makes it 10 times cooler to be chosen!

Paws On is located in Quispamsis, New Brunswick. They have a thriving message board with a lot of active, encouraging, and friendly members.

The store owner, Janique, has found a winning formula for her store, and will often special order items if she doesn't have what you need. The customer service is top notch.

Kristine (the DT co-ordinator, and Paws On right hand woman) and her team provide lots of inspiration and challenges, with lots of opportunities for scrapbookers (of any level) to get involved and have some fun.

I encourage you to stop by Paws On Scrapbooking and check it out. I believe you will be glad you did.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

WOWZERS!

that's a really nice write up!
congrats for GDT and thank you for that push!!!

K

Kristy said...

Congrats on the spot JJ! It is well deserved! I love this lo you posted!!!

Anonymous said...

Had to laugh when I saw this one! And I have to steal the idea - it's wonderful! I love it!

wendy said...

Om my gosh...yes I could too trip over so many things...what a great idea to do a layout on!