Saturday, June 21, 2008

All Day Crop



Today was the all day crop at Scrapbook Centrale. I love these all-day crops! I don't really get a lot done, I have to admit, but I sure do enjoy the company. I got to spend the day/evening with some great scrappy friends, and I got to meet some new people, too.

Also, this was my first chance to play with my first DT kits from The Paper Element, so that was exciting in and off itself. I just want to say how much I LOVE the quality of these papers! They are a nice cardstock weight, with a slight texture, and they are double sided. One of the nice little details is that they list the coordinating shades of Bazzill on the cut-off strip. How cool is that?!

The page above features papers and a cardstock sticker from The Paper Element's "Glory" collection. The page below features papers, rub-ons, and a cardstock sticker from the "Sugar" collection.

No comments: