Monday, April 27, 2009

Some New Work

So, since we've been getting a little more sleep, I feel a little more like blogging again (you've been warned, muahahaha)

Here's a recent page that I was really quite happy with - until I realized that Rhys was not, in fact, 4 months old in the pictures. She was only 3 months old. That's what sleep deprivation will do to you. *sigh* I've since corrected the layout, but it wasn't worth the agro to re-scan it.



And some details.



I love me some pearls. (I also love me some hideous grammar every now and then).



Supplies:
PP, pearls - Kaiser Craft
chipboard letters - American Crafts Thickers
ribbon - Pink Paisley
lace - vintage
felt shape & flowers - Prima
rub-on flourish - Bo Bunny
Owl transparency - Maya Road
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

No comments: