Sunday, May 3, 2009

(Inter)National Scrapbook Day

I went to a big crop with my friends yesterday for National Scrapbook Day. There were 100 croppers. Talk about a buzz of activity. You could hear laughter all through the room - that's got to be inspiring!

I didn't get a ton of pages done - I forgot that I'm not that productive in longer crops. My creativity wanes after a few a hours. But I sure enjoyed the company - it was a fun day.

I just had to scrap about my new shoes, I like them so much. Here's the first LO I did at the crop:


Supplies:
PP - Crate
fimo buttons & Owl - My Little Bit of Whimsy
letter stickers - Pink Paisley, Jillibean Soup
rub-ons - Basic Grey
journal sticker - Pink Paisley
ink - Ranger
markers - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner, American Crafts Slick Writer

1 comment:

Captain Scrappy said...

Wow, I LOVE those shoes! I need to find some! And a GREAT layout to match!