Friday, July 17, 2009

Father of 2


Here is another page I made using the July Main kit from Crazy Daisy Kits. If you didn't grab it already, it's too late - this kit is now sold out. But you can still order the add-on kit, and now would be a great time to pre-order the August kit, so you don't miss out on it.


The July kit came with a bingo card stamp from Prima. The packaging itself was a great shape, so after I stamped the image on the kraft cardstock (also in the kit), I traced and trimmed the card to the shape of the packaging. These wooden brads from Chatterbox are great for masculine pages. I hadn't seen them before other than on-line, and I'm really happy with the quality.


Again with this layout, I used a lot of the Prima rub-ons for borders and little details. And I still have lots left. I can't believe how much I've used. I added a little Prima owl pebble I had leftover from the June kit. It just seemed to work here.

I love the size of these Prima journaling sheets. I often find that journal spots are too small for what I want to say. These ones are so big, I have a lot of options. I can cut them to fit, use them as photo mats, or layer them with the other papers, and still have lots of room for my journaling.



Supplies (from July kit):
CS - Bazzill
PP - Basic Grey, Crate
letter stickers, large flower - Pink Paisley
bingo stamp, rub-ons, journaling sheet - Prima
die-cut border - Crate
ribbon - Maya Road
wooden brads - Chatterbox
buttons - Buttons Galore

Other supplies:
pebble - Prima
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner
ink - Ranger, StazOn

2 comments:

Patti said...

Awesome layout!!
I love it!!

Marielle said...

WoW!! JJ ,I love the distressing you did on this layout,it's gorgeous!!!