Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Not a Dinosaur


Here's my last layout with the July kit from Crazy Daisy Kits. Remember me telling this story about Liam, not so long ago? Well, of course I had to scrap it.


I threaded a piece of jumbo ric rac (from the kit) through this metal conch (also from the kit). I think it made a fun embellishment here. It went through much easier than it looks - the ric rac is soft enough to be flexible.


I cut one of the Maya Road tickets in half and tucked it under the edge of one of the papers, so it would just peek out. (A great way to make embellishments go a little further).


More of those fun Prima rub-ons, as well as a quote from one of the tickets. I cut it out, and tucked it here in the side.


I hope you enjoyed all the July projects from this kit. Check back soon for the August kit - I can't wait to show you!

Supplies (from July kit):
PP - Cosmo Cricket
die-cut border - Crate
journaling sheet, rub-ons - Prima
letter stickers - Pink Paisley
rub-on letters - Jenni Bowlin
ric-rac, tickets - Maya Road
buttons - Buttons Galore
conche

Other supplies:
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

1 comment:

Mireille said...

Saw your name pop up at scrapscene!
Congrats girl!!!
wooohooo!!!