Sunday, August 16, 2009

No Mommy - it's not cool


Here's another layout that I did with the August kit from Crazy Daisy Kits. Remember when I told this story? Well, I had to scrap it, of course!

I loved the Pink Paisley die cut sheet from this kit and I knew I wanted to use it here without covering the entire background sheet, so I cut the edges off, and used just those. Now I have some left over for another layout! I also cut apart the transparency from My Mind's Eye - so I could use it on two layouts.

I thought the top corner of the photo would be a good spot for this rub-on. I had to use it - it's something that I say to Liam all the time.


I did my journaling in strips because I didn't want to hide all of the paper behind the journaling. Of course, I ended up with a little extra space that called out for something, so I used one of the buttons from the kit, and a couple of Pink Paisley stickers from my stash.


Supplies (from kit):
PP - Pink Paisley, My Mind's Eye
felt letters - American Crafts Thickers
transparency - My Mind's Eye
rub-ons - Pink Paisley
button - Basic Grey

Other Supplies:
small letter stickers, circle stickers - Pink Paisley
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

4 comments:

Dorrit said...

Beautiful Layout, I love the extras on the photo!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Love the "you rock" on the pic!!

Erin Morehouse said...

ooohh that boy and have to have a little chat! He just doesn't get that green is ULTRA cool yet!

Lydia said...

beautiful layout love the colors!!