Wednesday, September 16, 2009

At Least She Wakes Up Happy


Here's another layout that I created using the September kit from Scrapbook Star. This kit sold out on the first day! So if you love their kits, think about subscribing so you don't miss out.

I used two shades of glimmer mist on the white cardstock to create my background. It's a shame that I wasn't able to capture the shimmery effect with my camera. It's subtle, but a nice addition.

I wanted to use the letter stickers from the kit, but I didn't want that much orange in my title, so I coloured the letters with brown StazOn ink - worked like a charm!


I changed the shape of the acrylic stamp (from the kit) by distorting it when I mounted it to the acrylic block. A fun way to get more use from a journaling stamp!


Supplies (from kit):
CS - Bazzill
PP - Nikki Sivils
big letters stickers - Jillibean Soup
flowers - Petaloo
stamp - Scrapbook Star

Other Supplies:
glimmer mist (tattered leather, coffee shop) - Tattered Angels
small letters stickers - My Little Shoebox
crystal flourish - Prima Marketing
ink - Ranger, StazOn
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

3 comments:

Kaytee said...

I love that layout. Great pics!! And the line in your header "fueled by Starbucks"!!! Love it!!!

Stephanie said...

Adorable!!!!! Loving how you used the Glimmer Mist :)

Tina McDonald said...

I just love this LO JJ!!! Adorable! Love the glimmer effect