Thursday, November 26, 2009

1st Pumpkins (version 2)


Yes, you might have seen these photos before. This is another one of those times when I have scrapped the same photos twice. One version of this will be for the proud Grammy! This version was created with the November kit from Crazy Daisy Kits.

No need to clean your monitor - there's no dirt on this layout... I spritzed some of the papers with glimmer mist in "Coffee Shop" and "Tattered Leather". I like the grungy look it adds, as well as a little shimmer.

Speaking of grunge, I had a lot of fun with the grungeboard in this kit. Did you know that you can emboss this stuff? I wanted to change the texture, so I used an embossing folder and put it through my embossing machine. Worked great - it gave a whole new look to it. And I really love the "Coffee Shop" glimmer mist on the grunge board.


I wanted a more open look to my journaling spot, so I cut it into pieces. There were lots of these journaling spots in the kit - I used a bunch, and I still have some left. I love feeling like I don't have to scrimp on product!


Supplies (from kit):
PP - Flair, Kaisercraft, My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey
journal cards - 7 gypsies (large), Jenni Bowlin (small)
grungeboard - Tim Holtz
brads - Pink Paisley
transparencies - Little Yellow Bicycle

Other Supplies:
letter stickers - Pink Paisley
glimmer mist - Tattered Angels
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Who knew you could emboss grungeboard! Looks really cool!
The detail on your layout is amazing.