Sunday, November 15, 2009

In the Blink of an Eye


Another layout that I created with the November kit from from Crazy Daisy Kits. The papers in this kit are perfect for both masculine and feminine projects - I love that!

I used one of the Maya Road rub-ons to create this journaling spot. After adhering it to a piece of My Mind's Eye cardstock, I cut out the shape and pop-dotted it.


I like to make longer titles, but it's not always easy to fit in all the letters. Combining different types of letter stickers makes this a lot easier.


The grungeboard in the kit is fun to alter. I sprayed it with glimmer mist in "Tattered Leather", and I just love the look it gives. I thought I loved this product with chipboard, but I'm amazed at how it looks on the grungeboard!


Supplies (from kit):
PP - Kaisercraft, My Mind's Eye
rub-ons - Maya Road, GCD Studios
letter stickers (large) - Basic Grey
grungeboard - Tim Holtz

Other supplies:
glimmermist - Tattered Angels
letter stickers (small) - Kaisercraft
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

3 comments:

chksngr said...

Gorgeous layout! I love the patterned paper background...must try that...I'm so cardstock oriented!

Meghann Andrew said...

This is such a great layout! I love the mixture of pattern & textures you have going on here!

sharyncarlson said...

Fun LO! Love the layering affect!