Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Together


This is the fourth layout that I've created with the December Kit from Crazy Daisy Kits. As usual, I'm getting lots of mileage with this kit. I love how there's always lots of paper in their kits.

I added some Distress Stickles (in "Peeled Paint", "Picket Fence", and "Rock Candy") to the Kaisercraft rub-ons. The "Peeled Paint" colour was a perfect green for this kit.


I used more of the white lace from the kit as a border on this layout. It adds a nice texture, and if you fussy cut around the design at the end you get a great shape to your border. I included another stamped image on transparency. I love the little flourish stamp from the We R Memory Keepers set. This is a stamp that I can see me using over and over.



Supplies (from the kit):
PP - Kaisercraft, Making Memories
large letter stickers - Prima Marketing
rub-ons - Kaisercraft
other - lace fabric trim

Other Supplies:
chipboard buttons - Making Memories
small letter stickers - My Little Shoebox
twine - Shabby Green Door
Distress Stickles, ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

3 comments:

Debbie H said...

So much detail in this LO, it'd really lovely.

Barb said...

Such great photos... and the details on your page are beautiful too. :)

aprilrhyno said...

Gorgeous LO! I left you an award over on my blog