Thursday, December 3, 2009

Look Who's Walking


Here's another one of the layouts I created for my guest spot with Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. I had a lot of fun with my edge distresser on this page. I guess I was subscribing to the view point that too much is not enough, 'cause I kept going until I tore out parts of the paper, necessitating backing it with another sheet. :)

These Chatterbox chipboard letters were great to work with - lots of stickiness, allowing me to stack the edges on top of each other. This is a technique I do when I'm running out of space for a title, but I like the look, so it works for me. In this shot you can also see the staples I used on the ribbon. I like the scrunched, folded effect I can get with the staples.


The little owls in this paper collection were too cute - I fussy cut one and pop-dotted it near my title.


I wanted a little more oomph in the area where I placed the flowers, so I cut strips of patterned paper and curled them. I think I'm going to try that again - I liked it more than I thought I would!



Supplies (from kit):
PP - Dream Street, SEI
flowers, pearls - Prima Marketing
chipboard letters - Chatterbox
journaling sticker - SEI
other - ribbon

Other Supplies:
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner
other - staples

No comments: