Saturday, December 5, 2009

System Crash


You guessed it - this is another layout that I did with my kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. I got so much mileage from this kit! I love all the flocked papers from this SEI line.

I love sleeping baby pictures. Especially when my kids have just 'crashed' somewhere, like in this photo. My daughter fell asleep in her high chair in the middle of supper.


The crystals on this Prima flourish actually started out clear, not the colour you see in the photograph. But I wanted a warmer look, so I coloured them with a copic marker - it's a great way to customize crystals and pearls!


Supplies (from kit):
PP, die cuts, boarder sticker - SEI
chipboard letters - Chatterbox
pearl/crystal flourish - Prima Marketing

Other supplies:
ink - Ranger
markers - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner, Copic

1 comment:

Claude said...

You own Copics???
Anywho, this is gorgeous! Rhys is just adorable!