Thursday, July 1, 2010

When You've Gotta Nap...


Today the new July kit from Snobby Walrus Paper Crafts has it's reveal on their site. Don't forget to head on over to see what the rest of the team has created.

This month's kit includes an awesome flocked transparency from Fancy Pants. I love that shade of blue.


I trimmed some of the flowers from the May Arts sheer ribbon, and mixed them in with the Prima flowers.


I wanted some flourishes on this page, so I made my own using liquid pearls. I had kept the backing from some Prima crystal flourishes, and used it to trace out the shape of the swirls, making it very easy to get a smooth design.


Supplies (from Snobby Walrus July Kit):
PP - Glitz Designs, Sassafrass Lass, Jenni Bowlin
flocked transparency - Fancy Pants
chipboard letters - American Crafts
flowers - Prima Marketing, May Arts trim
journal tag - Jenni Bowlin

Other Supplies:
brown trim - Maya Road
small letters - Cosmo Cricket
liquid pearls - Ranger
ink - Ranger, StazOn
pens - Uniball Signo, Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

1 comment:

Ilene said...

I loved all your LO's this month and the card was adorable as well! Really like how you used liquid pearls here to mimic pearl swirls, really pretty!