Friday, July 16, 2010

Cards - July kit


I made a few cards using the July kit from Snobby Walrus Paper Crafts. It's a great way to use up scraps, and it's handy to have a few extra cards on hand.

For this card I fussy cut the strawberries and added them with pop-dots. The flourishes were created with liquid pearls.


I used one of the Sassafrass Lass cut-off strips for the border on this card. I love that you can use these instead of just tossing them in the recycle bin.


I was happy to finally find a use for this cute little button that had been in my stash.


August sneak peeks should be available soon, so watch for those. And don't forget - once July is over, the July kits will be retired - if you've been interested in a kit, don't wait!

Supplies (from July Snobby Walrus kit):
PP - Graphic 45, Sassafrass Lass, Mark's Paper Company, Webster's Pages
chipboard buttons, journaling tag, cardstock letters - Jenni Bowlin
chipboard letters - American Crafts
trim - May Arts

Other Supplies:
letters - Cosmo Cricket
flower - Prima Marketing
ticket - Jenni Bowlin
liquid pearls, ink - Ranger
other - twine, paperclip, button

No comments: