Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wake Up!


I had a project I made with leftover supplies from my Mon Scrapbook spring DT kit, and I wanted to share it. I love these papers from Mémento.

The pearls were all white, but I coloured them with a Copic marker, to match my page. The flowers are from the Prima "Innocence" collection. I applied glimmer mist with a paintbrush, so that I could control the look.


The flourishes are Prima Stamps, which I used on a transparency, to make them easier to apply to my page.


The cut-off strips on this paper collection have mini-letters printed on them - what a great idea!


Matérials / Supplies:
papier / paper - Mémento (charmante petite 1, charmante petite 2, charmante petite 3, charmante petite journaling,
lettres / letters - American Crafts
fleurs / flowers - Prima Marketing
perls / pearls - Prima Marketing, Kaisercraft
etamps / stamps - Prima Marketing
encre / ink - StazOn, Distress
glimmer mist - Tattered Angels
stylo / markers - Copic, Staedtler

2 comments:

France Ringuette said...

SWEET ! Great job on the flowers !

Tina said...

I love those flowers!!! I also love those papers! What a sweet page! :D