Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cards - Snobby Walrus August kit


I use a lot of layers on my pages, so I always end up with smaller scraps - which are perfect for cards. I made these cards with supplies from the August kit from Snobby Walrus Paper Crafts. As shown with this card - I can't even resist layering in small scale!

I decided to try the Smooch ink on the stripes of this balloon, and was pleasantly surprised. The stripes started out purple, and were glittered. The Smooch went over the glitter with no problems, and turned the purple this lovely blue shade. I also used it on the smaller balloon, but as you can see - I don't have a steady hand, ha ha!


Don't forget - when August is over, the August kits will be gone. Don't miss your chance!

Supplies (from Snobby Walrus August kit):
PP - Webster's Pages, Fancy Pants, Graphic 45, 7 gypsies
dimensional stickers - American Crafts
label sticker - Hambly Studios
smooch pearlized ink
other - ticket

Other Supplies:
mini-letters - My Little Shoebox
ink - Ranger

2 comments:

Ilene said...

Adorable cards!! Love all the layering and your use of the ink :)

Anonymous said...

I just always love your pages and having all these sweet layers on a card is so right for you - love it totally!
hugs,
JoyceAnn