Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nom Nom Nom - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


You may have seen these photos before... but I was never satisfied with how the layout turned out, so I've been trying ever since to re-do it. (Mom will get the first version, ha ha!) Anyway...

The papers in my kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking turned out to be what I needed. There were a lot of b&w backs on the papers, as well as a textured cardstock - which were begging for glimmermist! I spritzed and splatted the background, and then did a more complete coat on some of the patterned papers. I'm not a huge fan of cardstock, but I really like how it looks with mists on it.


The clear flourish stickers held up well to my abuse - meaning I stuck them down crooked and was able to peel them up with out tearing anything, and re-apply. They also over lap different surfaces very well.


The white flowers were something that I altered a bit. The smaller flowers you see here started out as the centres on the larger flowers. I pulled them off to use separately, then I painted the larger flowers with Shimmerz paint. The new centres are also from Prima, and are very shiny, but the black balances it out.


A close-up of the journaling, plus you can see the great texture on the Teresa Collins paper. It really holds up well to a heavy dose of glimmermist (the now-purple paper you see here).


Supplies (available Here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
CS - Bazzill
PP - Paper Trunk, Teresa Collins
clear stickers - Adornit
chipboard letters - American Crafts
flowers, flower centres - Prima Marketing
paint - Shimmerz

other supplies:
glimmer mist - Tattered Angels (Sapphire, Lemongrass, Pashmina)
ink - Ranger
pen - Uniball Signo

No comments: