Monday, August 30, 2010

Pet Theme - LCOM Card Challenges


I dug through my older stash for this week's card challenge over at "Let's Capture Our Memories". It's been a while since I used anything 'pet themed'. But that's this week's challenge - use pets as inspiration! Glad I was able to use up some stuff that's been sitting there so lonely, haha!


Open note to paper manufacturers: this is how you add glitter to paper - put a spot varnish on top, so it stays put... just sayin'...


I hope you will hop on over to LCOM and show us your take on this challenge. You don't need pet themed supplies - just tell us how you were inspired by pets!

Supplies:
CS - Bazzill
PP - Die Cuts With a View, K & Company
rub-ons - Doodlebug, Reminisce
felt - Queen & Co
brads - Around the Block
ink - StazOn
pen - Sakura Identi-pen

(a little amused at how different this supplies list sounds from what I regularly post...)

No comments: