Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cutterful - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


Just when you were starting to think that this collection from Echo Park could only be used for 'girl pages' - I go and mess that up! *wink* This is the last page I made for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking using the "Life is Good" collection. I have nothing but bitty scraps left - I loved the paper and used a ton!

They sent me a gorgeous Prima pearl flourish, which I immediately attacked with scissors, ha ha! Just kidding - I only made a couple of snips, and was able to spread the pearl love around a bit.


I used a couple more of the phrases from the sticker sheet, among others. I inked the edges with StazOn to give a little more definition.


The wacky things this kid says really do make me smile.


Supplies (available from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
PP - SEI, Echo Park
stickers - Echo Park
chipboard letters - American Crafts
trim - Adornit
pearls - Prima Marketing

Other Supplies:
small letters - October Afternoon
ink - Ranger, StazOn
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

2 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Wonderful job this month JJ! This is totally my favorite layout, I like how creative it is.

A Sarasota said...

Love this layout, and the EP papers are my fave!
alecia