Friday, October 29, 2010

Payback's a B*tch - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


I hope Scrap Attack Scrapbooking didn't mind me using a title like that, ha! That cat is a little turd, and the title popped into my head as I was taking the pictures. It fit like nothing else would. The kids had a ball dressing him up like that.

This layout features more yummy papers from Crate. I don't use a lot of glitter, but I do like Distress Stickles, and they were a perfect match for this winter-y line of paper. I used a lot of white around the edges of the papers, as well as some pinks to highlight portions of the background.


These pink Prima flower centres work so well with holiday layouts and make fun snowflakes when you add some punched papers.


This flourish is also Prima - and yes, the lace comes attached to it. Reminds me a little of snow.


I added Distress Stickles to the journaling spot, which I also pop-dotted for a little more dimension. This cat is as dumb as a post. Sorry, I shouldn't say that - it's insulting to posts.


Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
PP, stickers, chipboard - Crate Paper
letters - Sassafras Lass
bling centres, flourish, flowers - Prima Marketing

Other Supplies:
distress stickles - Ranger
markers - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner, Sakura Identi-pen

2 comments:

laterg8r said...

LOL - love that title :D

very cool that the lace comes attached to the bling, gotta go search some of that down :D

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

This one always makes me laugh! I've had a cat like that before and wished I would have dressed him. :) Great details on the layout too.