Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Unexpected - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


Another layout that I did this month for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. This layout mixes it up a bit with the papers. Most of them are from Crate Paper, but the background is Pink Paislee. I love it when papers from different companies work well together - gives me so many options.


Crate Paper makes these awesome fabric covered brads. I love fabric, so when I'm presented with a quick way to add it to a page, it makes me happy. I paired these with a few punched snowflakes.


The metallic chipboard letters are tricky to photograph, but they look really cool in person. They work so well for holiday layouts.


The story behind the title (the cutie here is my niece).


Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
PP - Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, Teresa Collins
stickers, brads - Crate Paper
letters - American Crafts
flowers - Prima Marketing

Other supplies:
ink - Ranger
markers- Staedtler Triplus Fineliner, Sakura Identi-pen

2 comments:

STAEDTLER said...

How nice to see our STAEDTLER triplus fineliner could help you to create this great piece of art :)
We'd love to meet you on our facebook fanpage http://www.facebook.com/STAEDTLER.headquarters - it would be great if you became a fan, too, and showed your artworks on our page.

Hope to meet you soon and best regards from STAEDTLER headquarters in Germany, Yvonne

norine said...

AWEsome mix of patterned papers on this LO!! Totally love it!!