Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Easter Ninja?! - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


Here's another layout that I created for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking this month. In addition to the Pink Paislee "Old School" line, I was also sent one of the fab papers from the Parisian Anthology line (as well as some yummy Lily Bee). It was so much fun misting up the resist paper! I want to play with that collection more - and I think it will happen sooner, rather than later.


This arch was just begging to be fussy-cut, so who am I to say "no"?


The pearl flourish from Prima comes with the lace already attached - talk about easy! The chipboard buttons are from Lily Bee, and are great shapes for boy or girl pages.


Of course, the story behind the title:


(I added a little alcohol ink to the glitter letters, to tone them down)


Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
PP - Pink Paislee, Crate, Lily Bee
letters - Pink Paislee
pearl/lace flourish - Prima
chipboard - Lily Bee

Other Supplies:
Glimmer mist - Tattered Angels (Jack O'Lantern, Caramel Apple, Arctic Blue, Sunshine, Indian Corn)
ink, alcohol ink - Ranger
pen - Uniball Signo

1 comment:

Barb said...

Gorgeous! I love the textures and layers. :)