Sunday, January 9, 2011

On the Run - Scrap Attack Scrapbooking


I'm hosting the January sketch challenge over at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. I hope you'll come over and visit with us, and maybe try out the sketch. Either way - if you use the sketch, I would love to see what you do with it, so link me up!


These fun canvas shapes were included in the January kit. Tattered Angels challenged their DT this month to use canvas, so I've had it on the brain, and immediately thought of Glimmer Mist when I saw the canvas shapes in my kit. I used Prima masks with them, and I love how they turned out - a very different look from the raw canvas, and so easy to do.


I layered a couple of colours on this shape. I sprayed the light green on the whole thing, then used a mask with the brown. The blue is just the left over from one of the masks, and I smudged it on for extra colour.


These resin flowers were so easy to use - a couple o f Glue Dots, and you're all set.


Supplies (available here from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking):
CS - Bazzill
PP, brads, scalloped journaling tag - Fancy Pants
chipboard letters - American Crafts
canvas shapes, kraft doilies, resin flowers - Maya Road
masks - Prima Marketing
baker's twine - Jillibean Soup

Other Supplies:
Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels (Caribbean Blue, Coffee Shop, Tattered Leather, Sweet Clover)
ink - Ranger
pen - Uniball Signo
other - staples

4 comments:

Linda (lind) said...

JJ that is just gorgeous. I will try to get that sketch done this month but I do not have the kit.

Beeceecreativity said...

what an adorable LO.. too cute photos on a fabulous multi.. congrats

Melissa Bi. said...

From the masked designs to the little brads those overalls are too cute!

Cheryl said...

Loving all the spritzing going on here! This is an awesome kit!