Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ladies in Waiting - Tattered Angels

Here's a layout I recently did for Tattered Angels. This is a shot from my own wedding (that’s me, second from the left). Yup – we had a renaissance themed wedding!

I started this layout with a gorgeous piece of silk screened Hambly paper, which works like a resist paper with Glimmer Mists! I sprayed the background with Old Lace, Cranberry Zing and Vanilla Breeze.

I painted the flowers with Glimmer Mist in Cranberry Zing, Tattered Rose and Pearl, and the leaves with Sweet Clover, Forest Green and Pearl. The Pearl mist adds a little extra shimmer, which is perfect for a wedding layout. I tinted the Tattered Trinkets key with Pewter Glimmer Glaze, to make it a darker silver.

I love using Tattered Angels products on chipboard. I primed this piece from Dusty Attic with gesso, then painted it with Glimmer Glaze in Oil Slick and Pewter.



Supplies (Tattered Angels):
Glimmer Mist - Old Lace, Cranberry Zing, Vanilla Breeze, Tattered Rose, Pearl, Sweet Clover, Forest Green
Glimmer Glaze - Pewter, Oil Slick
large key - Tattered Trinkets

Other Supplies:
silk screened paper - Hambly Screenprints
chipboard - Dusty Attic
flowers, leaves, letters - Prima Marketing
small keys - 7 gypsies
gesso - Liquitex
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen

2 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

So romantic! I love it!

Tina said...

This is gorgeous JJ! I love the all the misting and love what you did with the swirls and circle! :D