Sunday, July 3, 2011

Along Came a Spider


Have you checked out this week's sketch challenge over at Let's Capture These Sketches? Don't forget to hop on over to see what the rest of the team has created.

I wanted to use these blue letters, but they needed a little help to show up against the background, so I placed them on cream paper and cut around the title. Worked a treat, I think! The splats (as well as the barbed-wire) are from an older Bo Bunny stamp set, and I just love them for boy pages.


I layered some of the chipboard shapes to get them to fit. I use a little extra liquid adhesive when I do this.


And the story behind the title:



Supplies:
PP, chipboard, stickers, letters, stamps - Bo Bunny
rub-ons - DCWV
ink - StazOn
markers - Faber-Castell PITT pen, Staedtler Triplus Fineliner

1 comment:

Claude said...

That title looks seriously cool, I need to try that!