Monday, September 5, 2011

Congratulations card - Tattered Angels

Here's another card I created for Tattered Angels. For this one, I spritzed a Cuttlebug embossing folder with Silver Sugar glimmer mist, then put my cardstock in, and embossed. After it was dry, I lightly brushed with Sassy Silver glimmer glaze, to add a little more silver shimmer. For the pink strips, I sprayed cardstock with Pink Bubblegum glimmer mist, and then embossed while the cardstock was still wet. It gives a little different effect than if I had waited til the cardstock was dry.

The flocked acrylic is from the Heidi Swapp collection from Tattered Angels. I sprayed it with Cinder glimmer mist, and painted the back with Sassy Silver glimmer glaze. The Epiphany buttons are backed with more of the Pink Bubblegum-misted cardstock.


Supplies (Tattered Angels):
Glimmer Mist - Cinder, Pink Bubblegum, Silver Sugar
Glimmer Glaze - Sassy Silver
flocked acrylic shape - Heidi Swapp collection

Other Supplies:
CS, floss - Bazzill
letters - Lily Bee
buttons - Epiphany Crafts
embossing folders - Provo Craft

No comments: