Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Specs



This paper collection from Fancy Pants is a school themed line. But I was immediately drawn to the paper with all the eye-glasses - perfect for a page about my son now needing to wear them.

The sewing machine saw some action on this layout. Seems I've been doing that more often lately. When it comes to markers, I'm not really a doodler, but thread... whole other story.


Whenever I work with Fancy Pants papers, I'm reminded to dig out my stash of felt. They made so many cool shapes, and I'm always happy to find that some of the colours still work with a current collection. Good thing - 'cause I went a little nuts over the felt... just sayin'...


A little acrylic paint around the edges makes the acrylic shapes stand out. And it's always fun to flick a little ink around on a page, too. ;)


A close-up on the journaling:


Supplies:
PP, felt, acrylic shapes - Fancy Pants
letters - American Crafts
buttons - Autumn Leaves
brads - Queen & Co, unknown
acrylic paint - Decoart
acrylic ink - Liquitex
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen

3 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous layout and those papers are perfect for that cute picture

Unknown said...

What a fun page! Love the stitching and the ink!

Claude said...

That first close-up? That's my favorite part of the layout, love all the details!