Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Treasure


I just love this photo of my little munchkin. There were nicer shots of the dress, but there wasn't a single photo that told the story like this one. She wasn't letting go of that package for anything, not even to fix her dress, ha ha!

Sometimes it's so worth digging through your older supplies. I couldn't believe how well the holly and the lace matched these papers from Authentique.


I broke up the Zva pearls to place around the page.


I used some lace tape from Love My Tapes as a border around the paper. This ivory was the perfect shade.


I love all the so-usable-die-cuts that came with this collection.


What Christmas papers are tickling your fancy this year?

Supplies:
PP, die cuts, mini-letters - Authentique
flocked letters - My Mind's Eye
lace - Prima Marketing (green), Love My Tapes (ivory)
holly embellishments - Making Memories
pearls - Zva Creative
ink - Ranger
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen

3 comments:

Claude said...

it's beautiful! And the hiked-up dress cracks me up!

OhioDanielle said...

I just want to reach out and touch that page; so much texture. Beautiful!

Michelle said...

This is just amazing!!! I love every bit of it!!!