Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Easter card - Tattered Angels


Once I was finished my 3 layouts with the Tattered Angels Bold Brights Paint System , I decided I wanted to show one more quick project, showing off the pink side of this collection. I started with Bazzill resist cardstock and painted it with Pink Lipstick glimmer glam. I added the Shy Violet glimmer glaze to the edges and blended them together. The felt eggs were each coloured as well, using the Pink Lipstick glimmer glam, Meadow Green glimmer mist and Teal High Heel chalkboard. All worked beautifully on felt.

I find I tend to go simpler on cards than I do on layouts. How about you - do you work differently on cards than pages?

Supplies (Tattered Angels):
Bold Brights Paint System, also available individually:
Glimmer mist - Meadow Green
Chalkboard mist - Teal High Heel
Glimmer Glam - Pink Lipstick
Glimmer Glaze - Shy Violet

Other Supplies:
Glazed Cardstock - Bazzill
PP - Pink Paislee
lace - Love My Tapes (13mm - LT1001)
felt eggs - Dollarama
letters - Rose Moka

2 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

This is so cute JJ! I have yet to play with some GLam! Love the vibrant colors!

Tessa said...

Love it! Everyone is making christmas cards and you made a easter-egg card :D The card and the colours are so bright and happy!

xx Tessa