Friday, December 16, 2011

Get Your Art On - Love My Tapes


I had fun combining some great Love My Tapes fabric sheets and tapes on this page, mixing girly with boyish. Here you can see the brown dot fabric (which I die cut into a tag shape) and the pink reptile fabric. It didn't need the stitching to hold it, but I have a hard time resisting using the sewing machine when fabric is involved.

The white newsprint fabric works on so many projects. I added a little pop of green with the Sherbert mini check fabric tape. The 'you & me' and 'just the 2 of us' tags are from Ormulu.


In this picture you can see some of the 15mm beige lace tape and the Brooke Wildflowers fabric tape - so easy to create little borders. These fun wood asterisk shapes are from Studio Calico. Normally I would have the urge to mist them in some way, but the natural colour was just right.


I had a few diecut shapes leftover in the brown dot fabric, so I placed them in the corners and added a few splats of acrylic ink.


This Maya Road journaling spot was just the right size. :)


Supplies (Love My Tapes):
fabric sheets - brown dot (FS022), pink reptile (FS006), white newsprint (FS028)
fabric tapes - Sherbert mini check (FT016), Brooke Wildflowers (FT001)
lace tape - 15mm beige (LT2003)

Other Supplies:
PP - Making Memories
letters - American Crafts
wood shapes - Studio Calico
tags - Ormulu
journaling spot - Maya Road
acrylic ink - Liquitex
marker - Faber-Castell

1 comment:

Unknown said...

JJ, this is beautiful. I think I need some of these tapes!!!

Have a great friday