Monday, February 6, 2012

Masculine Valentine card - Love My Tapes


Hi Everyone - I wanted to share a masculine Valentine card I made for Love My Tapes.   I love how their products can easily be used for 'guy stuff' too.   The faux-suede sheet is a particular favorite of mine.

For the heart, I adhered the fabric sheet to a piece of chipboard, then die-cut them together.  I backed it with a piece of red fabric sheet for a little pop of colour.


Are you making any Valentine cards this year?

Supplies (Love My Tapes):
Fabric tapes - Mix mini-check (FT018)
Fabric sheets - brown background newsprint (FS027), brown faux suede (FS010), red polka dot (FS021)

Other Supplies:
PP - Scrap Within Reach
letter stickers - Glitz Designs
ink - Ranger
marker - Staedtler Triplus Fineliner


1 comment:

Emily D. said...

How cool are those fabric sheets?!!! I love them!! This card rocks... you hit the masculine part on the head!!