Thursday, February 16, 2012

Winner of the "Creating with Sketches" book

Hi Everyone!  With my crazy week, I just realized I forgot to announce a winner for the "Creating With Sketches" book.  Oups - sorry about that.  Here we go:

Random.org picked lucky number 1:
Maya said...
Beautiful layout! You know how to make really awesome boy layouts!
I use sketches all the time, I love them, especially well designed sketches :)
Thanks for the chance!
Maya - could you please email me at kilroy @ videotron.ca   (minus the spaces), and I'll get you hooked up with Kristine Davidson for your copy.

If you would like to get your own copy, the e-book version is available NOW, and the print version is available for pre-order, shipping in March.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats Maya!

Unknown said...

What a nice surprise! Thanks so much! :)