Monday, March 19, 2012

A masculine Birthday card


Today I would like to share a card with you - a birthday card suitable for a guy.   I don't know about you, but I find it easier to make cards for women than men (I don't think I'm alone in this).  However, I do have many occasions to give cards to guys, so practice is a good thing, right?  ;)   I used some Love My Tapes products on this project.

The faux-leather fabric sheet makes a great accent for masculine projects (cut here in a gear shape)...


and it pairs well with many of the checked fabric tapes (shown here in chocolate).



Thanks for visiting!

Supplies (Love My Tapes):
Fabric tape - brown faux-leather (FS010)
Fabric sheet - Chocolate mini-check (FT015)

Other Supplies:
PP - Scrap Within Reach, Dream Street
Rub-on sentiment - Creative Imaginations
other - brads, sewing thread

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! I loveeeeeee the gingham and the gears!

Natalie Hall said...

Love this card! I too find it challenging to make cards for men. And, it so happens, I have to make one for a birthday in early April! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work. It's very inspiring.