Monday, April 9, 2012

Don't Frighten the Neighbors - scrapbooking ninjas in a geek household


We got some unseasonably warm weather in March this year, and the kids (and hubby) decided it was time for dress-up and playing ninja in the yard - the front yard... with swords... in view of the neighbors and passing cars...  (this is what it's like in my household - 2 geek adults and 2 kids who will likely be just like us... ha!)  Oh, and that's not a glare on my layout, it's in the actual photo - hubby was deliberately trying to make me get a lens flare.  Whatever!

Got to play with some of the awesome new washi tapes from Love My Tapes.  I want to use that grid tape on everything now.


I had been playing with some of the new Dylusions sprays, and I kept the resulting tags for future use - this one ended up working nicely right here.  I have a feeling tags will be a recurring theme around here for a while... just sayin'...


I added a few Kimmieprout buttons - they went perfectly with the Lucky 7 Factory papers.




Does your spouse cause more mayhem than the kids, too?   :P

Supplies (Love My Tapes):
Numbers washi tape
Grid washi tape

Other Supplies:
PP - Lucky 7 Factory
fimo embellishments - Kimmieprout
stamps - Kesi'Art
letters - Echo Park
mini-brads - Queen & Co
spray - Ranger Dylusions
stencil - The Crafters Workshop
ink - Ranger, StazOn
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen
other - office supply tag

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooo cute!! I loveee those photos and loving the colors!