Wednesday, April 4, 2012

First Egg Hunt - Easter layout with Green Tara


I had fun getting into girly-girl mode with this layout.  I wanted a spring feel (despite the colours in the photos, ha!) for this Easter page, so I used lots of Green Tara flowers and trim.


I combined two trims (Ivory Gingham Frill and Pink Twisted Organza Pearl) around the edge of the circle, for a layered effect, and to add a little more texture without overwhelming the page - I still wanted the photos to be the main attraction.


There were so many soft-coloured flowers, I couldn't choose just one type, so I added a few in different shades to coordinate -  Apple Blossoms, Cherry Blossoms, Asters, and Roses.


These little leaves are actually wired, giving a lot of possibilities for positioning.  I love having options!


Supplies (Green Tara):
trims - 15mm Gingham Frill Ivory/White, 9mm Twisted Organza Pearl Antique Pink Ivory
flowers - Blue/White Apple Blossoms, Pink Apple Blossoms, Cherry Blossoms Cream, 6.5cm Aster Batik Vintage4cm Aster Batik Vintage, 1cm Roses Yellow
leaves - Small Green/Yellow/Rust Leaves 2.9cm

Other Supplies:
PP, letters, rub-ons, journal spot - Bo Bunny
pearls - Zva Creative
ink - Ingvild Bolm by Prima, StazOn
marker - Sharpie

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I love love love those photos, the colors, the flowers..and loveeeeeeeeee how you intertwined the two ribbons!

furrypig said...

gosh that is such a pretty LO it must have taken ages to put it all together