Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Wonder" - scrapbook layout with washi tapes - Love My Tapes


For this page I started out with a grid, inspired by the checks in this Love My Tapes purple washi tape.  I added more washi tape and some patterned paper inside the ‘squares’.


I covered a couple of small chipboard shapes with one of the washi tapes.


These flower were made from the fabric tapes  - I adhered them to cardstock, then die cut the flower shapes.

Thanks for visiting!

Supplies (Love My Tapes):

Washi tapes - Purple gingham, leaves, mint grid
Fabric tapes -sophie, madison

Other Supplies:
PP – Basic Grey, Pink Paislee resist paper
Letters – Basic Grey
Paper flower – Prima
Chipboard – Maya Road
White pen – Marvy Uchida
Ink - StazOn
Other – brads, Tattered Angels glimmer mist used on the resist paper

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING that photo and loveeeeeeeeee how you made the grid!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

It's a very nice layout. Great graphics.

Marjie Kemper said...

What a cool layout! Love what you've done with the tape and paper scraps.

Michelle said...

This is so beautiful!!!