Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A little Birdie told me - card with book page


No - I didn't colour in that image - I tore it out of an old children's book.  Yup - I defaced a book for the sake of a card.  (I'm learning to get over that issue).  The card came together quickly after that.

These nifty, self-adhesive leaves?  Green Tara, of course.  I just cut a few off the trim (which comes in a variety of colours).  Super easy, and I know they won't come off in the mail.  :)


Supplies:
PP - Echo Park
letters - Adornit
leaves - Green Tara
ink - Ranger
other - illustration from old book

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! LOVING the bird and the layers!

Tessa said...

Gorgeous!! Love this little bird.

xx Tessa

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful card! I LOVE your detailed/distressed frame!