Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My 2 Ninjas - scrapbook layout with Love My Tapes washi tape.


A little early for fall pages?  Maybe...  but my guys play dress-up year round, so it doesn't seem strange to me.  :)   If you were at CHA this month you might have seen this page at the Love My Tapes booth *wink*.

The washi tapes pair well with book paper. The tag seen here is one of my 'mop up the leftover mists' tags. I keep them in a little box on my scrap table and if they work with a project - awesome!


I die-cut a few leaves from paper scraps, book paper, and product packaging.  I needed a little more black in this corner, so I added the chipboard triangle.  Then it seemed like too much black, and in came the wood asterisk... ha!


In this shot you can see a little bit of the misting I added to the background with a Crafters Workshop stencil and glimmer mist.  And Distress Stain splats - I'm kinda in love with them lately.


Supplies (Love My Tapes):
Washi tapes - black loop (#916), measuring tape (#618), numbers

Other supplies:
pp background - Basic Grey
letters - October Afternoon (small), Doodlebug (large)
mist - Tattered Angels
distress stain - Ranger
stencil - The Crafters Workshop
wood - Studio Calico
black chipboard - American Crafts
other - book paper, product packaging, office supply tag, paper scraps

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooo fun!! I loveeeeeeeee the photo, the colors and loveeeeee the different strips!!