Monday, August 13, 2012

Hot Air Balloon Wedding Decoration - Ruby Rock-it & Helmar


This is a mini-hot air balloon wedding decoration I made for the Ruby Rock-it booth at CHA.   It's only about 8 inches high.  I used papers from the Bella! Wedding "Smitten" line.   If it wasn't for Helmar, I would have burned the @#$^%$* out of my fingers with hot glue for this thing.  So I'm super duper happy I had the 450 Quick Dry.  Just sayin'


All the bling is from the Bella! Bling borderlines packs.  Where you see single pearls or gems, I just cut them from the strip, and adhered where I wanted them.


Trims and organza brads from the Bella! Wedding collection finished it off.


Thanks for visiting!

Supplies (Ruby Rock-it):
Bella! Wedding "Smitten" papers
Fundamentals trims "Silver"
Bella! Wedding trims "White"
Bella! Bling Borderlines "Clear"
Bella! Bling Borderlines "Pink"
Bella! Wedding Organza Brads

Helmar Adhesive:
450 Quick Dry

Other Supplies:
styrofoam ball
toilet paper roll

3 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, gorgeous project!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Papillon Bleu said...

I like it!Beautiful!

Erin Morehouse said...

Awesome!