Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Friendship card - Authentique "Peaceful" and Love My Tapes lace


This week Authentique is doing a cross-promo with Love My Tapes.  How lucky for me - since I love their lace tape (as you may already know).

This self-adhesive lace pairs perfectly with Authentique's heavily textured papers - it sticks with no problem at all.  I used Zap Dots to pop up the sentiment sticker.


I used Helmar Gemstone Glue on these dew drops - they're not going to fall off in the mail!


PS - I'll have another card with a similar technique on Saturday - which will be part of a Blog Hop you don't want to miss... *hint, hint*

Supplies (Authentique "Peaceful" collection):
Freeze, Cozy, Chill papers
Details stickers

Adhesives (Helmar):
Professional Acid Free Glue
Zap Dots
Gemstone Glue

other supplies:
lace - Love My Tapes
Dew Drops - Robin's Nest
cardstock - Bazzill


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the tree, the distressing and all the pearls!!! Happy Halloween!!!