Monday, January 21, 2013

Art of Living Dangerously - Authentique


Yeah, that's my man touching up a painting that is already hanging on the wall. Where my kids walk by. All. The. Time.   Asking for trouble, if you ask me...  but I bit my tongue and grabbed the camera, ha ha!

Authentique's "Original" collection is perfect for masculine pages - you couldn't ask for better colours.  The Canvas Corp tags pair nicely with it, too.


I added a few rough stitches in heavy twine - I like how it looks with distressed papers.


I placed my title on one of the lighter papers, then cut around it and popped it up with Zap Dots to make it stand out.  Then I tucked a little May Arts ribbon in with it, for some added texture.


The story:


Thank you to May Arts and Canvas Corp for the products they supplied to the Authentique team.

Supplies:
PP, letters, stickers - Authentique
Helmar adhesives - Premium Acid Free, 450 Quick Dry, Zap Dots 
canvas tags - Canvas Corp
twine & ribbon - May Arts
gems - Prima Marketing
marker - Faber-Castell
ink - Ranger Distress Stain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fab, JJ!! I love it! The colors are perfect, and the pic cracks me up.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOL!! Sounds like something my hubby would do! I loveeeeee the colors!!