Wednesday, January 23, 2013

'Selfies' - self-portraits with my girl

Hello Susan Weckesser fans! JJ here today, to share a mother & daughter layout with you. Helmar


My daughter and I were having fun taking 'Selfies' (quickie self-portraits), and I knew that the lively Susan K Weckesser papers would be perfect.  I die-cut a few 'polaroid frames' from the papers, and paired them up with some of Susan's stamps (all the stamps on this page are from the "Insta-cute" set.)

I popped up this sentiment stamp using Helmar Zap Dots.  All the embellishments were glued down with Helmar 450 Quick Dry.  (I used Helmar Acid Free for all the photos and papers).


I added one of the phrase stamps right on the 'polaroid frame':


Want a perfectly matched embellishment for your page?  Try stamping on the patterned paper.  Cut it out and pop it up with a Zap Dot, and you're all set. (And how cute is that camera stamp?!)


Thanks for visiting!

Supplies:
Adhesives - Helmar
PP - Susan K Weckesser
Stamps - Susan K Weckesser by Unity Stamps
wood embellishments - Studio Calico
flowers - Prima Marketing
flair - Evalicious
letters - American Crafts
ink - StazOn
marker - Faber-Castell


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and love love love love all the cameras!!!